• Social distancing: We must allow for proper social distancing within our center at all times. (Boxes have been taped off and “spots” will be designated by the instructor for each student for the duration of the scheduled session/class). Instructors will take each student’s temperature prior to scheduled class time.
• Face coverings: Students are required to wear proper face coverings at all times while inside of Peak, regardless of social distancing, unless doing so would inhibit the individual’s health. Peak staff and instructors are also required to wear proper face coverings.
• Limited capacity/limit # of belongings: It is recommended that students and staff be at least six feet apart in studio. When weather allows, windows should be opened to allow for greater air circulation. Only the student/client taking scheduled class will be allowed inside Peak. For our youth program, there is a Drop Off/Pick Up Only Policy in place. There is no “hanging out” or “waiting around” anywhere in our space, including but not limited to our front door area/lobby and hallways. Locker rooms will remain closed. Clients may attend session/class at designated time only and must leave immediately at the conclusion of the session. Clients should only bring what they need. No additional items. Water bottles only in the studio. Absolutely no food will be permitted in studios.
• Cleaning/disinfecting: Procedures are implemented by Peak for the sanitization of our entire space. Increased hygiene (handwashing, cough/sneeze etiquette, and staying at home when not feeling well) measures are also necessary for all of Peak’s
students/clients, staff, and instructors.
• Attendance/Contactless payments: All students/clients must be properly registered. Official waiver/release form must be signed (if child is minor, legal guardian signature required) in order to participate in any given session. Payments will be handled accordingly.
• No visitors (without appointment). No soliciting. No smoking. No nonsense.